Send Home Made-meals to A Loved Ones Away From Home
If you have ever been away from home for an extended period of time, you know how easy it is to feel home sick after just a few days. To make matters worse, many people who find themselves away from home have trouble making healthy food choices. Mom & Dad have always done their best, but were limited to sending care packages such as candy, cookies and other comfort foods that included ingredients for an extended shelf life. Until now, its been nearly impossible to send a healthy home-made meal to a loved one away from home in a safe and affordable manner. However, thanks to FHWL they've made available a '1-3 Day Reusable Insulated Container Kit' which was successfully tested by an outside Lab for performance, and also passed FedEx's stringent packaging requirements. All from their easy to use and friendly and web site - www.fromhomewithlove.com. Give it a try, your loved one will be glad you did and have sweet memories of home while enjoying each bite.
Here are other loved ones that may benefit from receiving a home cooked meal:
- Students: If you have a child away at college you know one of the things that keeps you up at night is worrying if your child is eating properly. Sending a healthy home-made meal once a week or twice a month will allow you to get a few good meals in them between home visits during the holidays.
- Business Traveler: If your partner spends much time on the road you can be certain they're growing tired of hotels and restaurant food. Perhaps they are on a special diet, or maybe you just want them to know your thinking about them while their away. Either way, you can now send them a healthy meal to enjoy after a long day of work.
- Parents: If you are worried about an elderly parent not getting the right types of foods in their diet, struggling with the high cost of meals, or being served the same food three times a day in their local cafeteria, you can now send them a home-made meal.
- Military: If you have a loved one who is a proud member of our military, you can ensure they feel the love by sending them a home-made meal.
- Kids Getting Help - Sending a home-made meal to a loved one away from home can help with the healing process.
- Summer Camp - What better way to show your child how much you love and miss them by sending them their favorite Home-made meal.
These are just a few examples of how a home-made meal can bring love and joy into the life of a loved one who is away from home.