Keeping Loved Ones Close...
Welcome to Fromhomewithlove.com, a unique one-stop-solution which was joyfully created for people who love to cook and wish to share their home-made meals and personal creations with their loved ones away from home. No matter what the circumstance or the distance, whether it be a son or daughter away at college, a proud family member serving in the military, elderly parents settling into retirement, or someone celebrating a special event that marks their life. No worries. Fromhomewithlove.com has you covered. What do all of these people have in common you might ask? We did, and as a result, Fromhomewithlove.com was born.
Please also view our 'How To Videos' for more information on preparing, packaging and shipping your homemade meal.
It’s about time someone created this service!. We’ve been looking for a safe and affordable way to send homemade meals to our kids. The time temperature indicator is a nice touch. Knowing our homemade meal is being watched while in transit is very comforting. Thank-you!
My sister and I both bought kits and now share our special creations with each other on a regular basis. It’s become our new hobby. Thank-you FHWL!.
My husband (their dad) is a proud member of our military. Thanks to FHWL, we now have a way to send his favorite dish to remind him of home. Thanks Fromhomewithlove.
We love this service! No more care packages of peanut butter, salami and hard candy. The web site and packaging are both well thought-out and the videos are very helpful. Thankyou!
- 1.5 – 2 lbs. of chicken breast
- Trim fat from chicken and rinse chicken well under water
- Whisk 2 eggs in a bowl then place chicken in bowl for 10-15 minutes (moistens chicken)
- Dip chicken in flour to evenly cover each piece of chicken
- Cover each piece of chicken with bread crumbs
- Fry chicken in oil until lightly browned
- Place chicken in baking dish
- Cover each slice of chicken with spaghetti sauce
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over each slice of chicken
Bake 25 minutes at 350 degrees
Makes 3-4 servings. Bon...